Local Hikes & Walks
There are several nearby walks and hikes that range from a gentle, scenic stroll to a vigorous trek. These include:
- Clare Glens with its easy paths and waterfalls.
- Keeper Kill with a high to moderate forest hike to one of Tipperary’s highest points.
- Silvermines Ridge with a moderate, rustic scenic trail.
- Upperchurch Trail with lovely road and field paths through Ned of Hill Country.
- Glown Valley with lovely, remote scenic vistas.
- Barnagor with a eye-catching road walk.
- The Vale of Cuneen with a peaceful, striking road walk
- Devil’s Bit with a moderate tramp to a historic summit.
- The Road Through Knockahopple offers its own collection beautiful landscapes and rural scenes.